- There is a strange plastic back splash in the bathroom on the walls and a very big red spot where someone started painting over the blue plastic tile with dark red paint in a large circular shape. Take off this weird blue junk on the wall so the scary red is not there anymore.
- Paint walls – there are weird hand prints
- Tile and grout on the floor are black/brown. Very disgusting. Bleach and then lay a new layer of tile. Go with the large 10 inch porcelain tiles that look like stone.
- Take out weird vanity and home made weird side shelf and replace with a normal vanity with counter space.
- Toilet is awful. Put in new toilet.
- Bleach shower tiles; bathtub and tiles are actually in great shape.
- New shower faucets – Lower priority
- Fix drywall hole
- Get cabinets (they are not the kind I am okay with refinishing/painting
- Leave a spot for a future dishwasher
- Current counter top is very dirty and creme/brown
- Possibly take out part of wall to extend one kitchen wall into laundry room area to be able to fit appliances
- Extend kitchen into dinette area
- Add kitchen flooring and into dinette area
- Carpet is disgusting and have stains everywhere
- Remove carpet; put in laminate flooring in hallway and living room